At the center of everything we do is the desire to make a difference.
We believe that there is no better way to introduce someone to Jesus than to meet a person’s needs right where they are. Since day one, our DNA has been outreach-driven with activities like our Food Pantry where we provide food to the local community that have difficulties purchasing food, After School Program where we provide the opportunity for children to have extra hands-on learning in academics, and programs for the unhoused where they are provided a hot meal–all in an effort to be the hands and feet of Jesus.
Our Genesis Men’s Home is a place where life-transformation is possible for men who are dealing with the after-effects of addiction of all kinds. In the midst of pain, this residential discipleship program is a place to remind them that there is hope and that change is possible.
Throughout the year, special events take place like providing toys during Christmas, school supplies leading up to the new school year and meals for families for Thanksgiving. We firmly believe that being the church is as much about what happens outside the four walls as inside, and we invite you to play a part.
A Sample of Our Outreaches Include:
- Restoring lives impacted by addiction through our residential discipleship program called Genesis Men’s Home.
- Sharing the love of Christ with local homeless men, women and children through providing clothing, hygiene items, hot meals and more.
- Offering a new future for kids through educational programs that deliver interactive lessons on character and faith while lending a hand to help them improve academically.
- Addressing inner-city food scarcity through feeding programs, a soup kitchen and state of the art food pantry.
- Providing special outreach events that assist families heading back to school, preparing for the holidays or even just to remind them they are loved.
If you are interested in being a part of one of these outreaches and aren’t sure which one is for you, let us know and we will be glad to help!